Pay Per Click (PPC) Management
Being one of the very few SEM companies that focuses only on PPC aspect of online marketing, you can expect the highest level of knowledge, performance and achievement on our part.
You should know that our compensation model does not depend on your budget, therefore we make sure that your daily spent is wisely invested into high performing keywords.
Here are some of the services that fall into the PPC management with BizMord.
- Paid Search Marketing Consultation
- Keyword Research & Discovery (you'll be surprised at what people type)
- PPC Account Set-up (Google AdWords, Yahoo, MSN, ASK, etc)
- Market Analysis & Competitor Research (we'll study your industry)
- Online & Offline Sales Tracking (see how your customers find you)
- Click Fraud Monitoring (up to 25% of your monthly spending returned)
- PPC Ad Copy Creation
- A/B Split Testing PPC ads (lowers cost per click and increases traffic)
- Landing Page Optimization (will increase your conversion rate)
- Smart Bid Management (spend money only when customers buy)
- GEO-Targeted Campaigns (increases CTR by up to 70%)
- PPC Campaign Analysis & Reporting (easy, clean and clear reports for guidance)
What is the initial plan?
We feel that every business is unique and requires its own strategy. Below is a general list of steps we take when working with a new client.
Step 1: Study Your Business & Past Data. We're here not to waste time but to skyrocket your PPC campaign. We don't need 3+ months before we can show improvements. We will study your past PPC efforts (if applicable) and go on from there.
Step 2: Keyword Research. This is one of THE most important stages of the campaign. Some keywords bring sales and some don't. It is our job to keep winners and drop the losers.
Step 3: Account Set-up. We will launch your PPC campaigns on 3 major PPC engines (Google, Yahoo & MSN). During this stage it's crucial to organize the campaign to its fullest abilities.
Step 4: Collecting Data. We will gather all the data needed in order to start testing your ads, keywords, landing pages, overall marketing strategy, etc.
Step 5: A/B Split Testing & Account Improvements. This is where we optimize your campaign to lower your cost per click, increase your sales and ultimately lower your cost per sale.
Step 6: Creative, Strategy, etc. After the initial tests, set up and optimization we will move into the next phase where we continue improving your campaign as well as shift to other PPC advertising opportunities such as vertical search engines, joint ventures, social media, etc.