Ok … here is a list that will tell you if you’re a Blogaholic. Just a fun post before we get back to business. So … 21 signs you’re a blogaholic.
1. You’re thinking about naming your kids “Blog” and “Blogriss”
2. At least once, during “intercourse”, you thought about a good blog topic
3. You visit, write and read other blogs on the weekend
4. You’d rather have your car burned than your blog erased with no back up (just imagine this)
5. For some reason you visit your blog 20 times a day
6. You have over 30 blog post drafts waiting to be finished
7. Your spouse has to comment on your blog to get your attention
8. You check your blog stats (Technorati, Feed count, etc) at least 3 times a day.
9. You consider commenting on blogs to be the best and only way of communication.
10. Your kids think that your favorite food, name, TV show, city, country, car, etc is called “Blog”
11. Your relatives and loved ones sign up to MyBlogLog just to be sure you’ll remember their faces
12. Your spouse learned more about you on your blog than she/he knew in the last 20 years
13. You feel like lowering your nation’s flag whenever a blog you like is shutting down
14. You have over 1,300 unread posts in your blog reader AND YOU PLAN TO READ THEM ALL!
15. You own/contribute to more than one blog
16. You’d rather post about your family rather than be with them at that moment
17. You check your blog every 20 min for new comments
18. You leave comments on your own blog when you feel lonely. Worst case … you even start to argue
19. You write at least 5 posts per day and you feel they all deserve a first page on Digg
20. You keep a notepad and a pen handy in case you think of a good blog post
21. You show a video of your marriage proposal on your blog. (hint, hint)
22 (BONUS). You read every word of this post.
Don’t let this get you down. Now go back to spaming on MyBlogLog and Digging your own posts.